The AHTUS project team are deeply grateful to the following people who have helped to make the original project a success.
We thank Professor William Nordhaus for awarding us the project funded by the Glaser Progress Foundation and co-ordinated by the Yale University Program on Non-Market Accounts. We also thank Dr Dan Melnick for his extensive comments and advice during the project. Additionally, we are grateful for the further funding from the Economic and Social Research Council which has allowed the extension and improvement of elements of this project.
After the completion of the initial project, the following people reviewed our work and made useful suggestions which we have incorporated into the current version of the AHTUS:
- Dr Dorinda Allard, United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, USA
- Professor Barbara M. Fraumeni, University of Southern Maine, USA
- Professor Daniel S. Hamermesh, the Edward Everett Hale Centennial Professor of Economics at the University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Professor Andrew Harvey, Time Use Research Programme, Saint Mary's University, Canada
- Dr Diane Herz, United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, USA
- Professor J. Steven Landefeld, Bureau of Economic Analysis, USA
- Dr Jay Stewart, United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, USA
- Dr Hidde van der Ploeg, University of Sydney, Australia
- Dr Vanessa Wight, University of Maryland, USA
- Kennard T. Wing, Kennard T. Wing & Company, under contract to The Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy at the Urban Institute, USA