The International Association for Time Use Research (IATUR), Statistics Korea, and Korean Association for Time Studies (KATS) are pleased to host the 38th IATUR conference at Seoul National University in Seoul, Republic of Korea.
This year’s conference theme is New Challenges in Time Use: Wellbeing and Social Policy
The conference invites abstracts for papers that deal with any aspect of time use research, though this event particularly welcomes papers related to wellbeing.
People interested in organising a themed session can submit a separate proposal Send proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 February 2016
The conference now welcome abstracts between 250 and 350 words. All abstracts, whether a part of a session or an independent submission, should be uploaded using the IATUR CRM system.
Abstracts should include:
- Type of presentation (oral presentation, software demonstration, or poster)
- Presentation title
- The names, affiliation, and country of all authors
- Abstract (350 words maximum)
- 2 to 5 key words
The deadline for submitting abstracts for initial consideration is 15 February 2016, but abstracts will be accepted until 29 February.
Review and Selection Abstracts will undergo a formal peer-review evaluation by the local scientific committee.
Notification of the abstract acceptance will be communicated by 15 March, 2016 via e-mail and announced on the IATUR website.
- 19 July - training workshop; IATUR Executive and Council meeting
- 20 July - 1st day of main conference
- 21 July - 2nd day of main conference, IATUR general assembly, conference dinner
- 22 July - 3rd day of main conference
- 23 July - post-conference tour